在亚马逊上选择使用 FBA 寄送的卖家，对于送货过程中出现商品损坏或遗失 (Your Lost & Damaged Goods) 并不陌生。亚马逊虽然有义务赔款给因FBA 寄送造成损失的卖家们，但时常装傻！会有意无意地＂不小心＂漏掉很多笔应退还的金额，因此想要拿回漏掉的赔款就需要卖家自己争取了。
在卖家后台的 Reports 栏位下点击 Fulfillment。
选择页面上左手边的 Inventory Adjustments。
点选 Dates 并输入查找日期范围。
选择 Damaged (损坏) 或是 Lost (遗失) 再 Generate Report。
向 Seller Support 开个 case， 选择 FBA Issues 后点选 Something else。
选择 Email 联系方式，并在 please describe your issue 栏位内输入 “These items were damaged (or lost) in Amazon warehouse and I would like you to investigate each of them＂。
你也可以按照自己的状况填写。再把步骤 5 所复制贴上的赔款资料用 add attachment 提交给亚马逊，就可以 send 这个 case。
小技巧时间：建议不要一个 case开超过 5 个 FNSKU给亚马逊，因为亚马逊通常不会协助卖家一次性处理5个 FNSKU 以上的商品赔款。
如果有多出5个以上 FNSKU，建议可以分开发送 cases 给亚马逊处理，这样讨回赔款几率比较高。如果想要方便亚马逊处理您的赔款，您可以在 ASIN, SKU or FNSKU 栏位填上您要讨回赔款的 FNSKU。
如果遇到您的赔款讨不回来，会是因为您有问题的订单在售后超过 9 个月或是在亚马逊 warehouse 出问题的 FBA 商品超过了 18 个月，只要超出亚马逊规定的索取赔款时间，您就有可能拿不回这些退款噢。
以上就是卖家向亚马逊讨回 FBA Lost and Damaged Inventory Reimbursement 的小技巧，记得小钱累积起来也会是一个大的数目，千万不要让亚马逊占你便宜，从 FBA 把您的利润吃掉了呢。现在就讨回赔款，守住您的辛辛苦苦赚来的钱吧。
以下为 FBA 丢失或损坏的补偿规则
FBA Lost and Damaged Inventory Reimbursement Policy
Amazon assumes responsibility when your inventory is lost or damaged by a partnered carrier, in an Amazon fulfillment center, or during delivery to a customer. In such cases, we will either:
- Replace the item with one with the same FNSKU
- Reimburse you the estimated proceeds of the sale of that same item
When we reimburse you, we give you the amount of money that you would have received if someone had purchased your item. We consider several factors when determining the reimbursement amount, including:
- Your sales history
- The average FBA selling price on Amazon
- The sales history of the specific ASIN
If we don’t have enough information to calculate the reimbursement amount for an item, we use the default reimbursement value in the table below.
If you request a reevaluation of the reimbursement you receive, we may request additional information from you, such as a receipt or an invoice.
The reimbursement amount for any single item will not exceed $5,000. For items valued at more than $5,000, we recommend that you consider purchasing third-party insurance.
If we previously reimbursed you for lost inventory that is subsequently found or determine that any reimbursement was given in error, we may reverse the credit that was applied to your account.
Our policies prohibit any activity that would interfere with our capacity to help other sellers. Examples of such activities include, but are not limited to, submitting insufficiently researched or prematurely submitted requests, or submitting high volumes of requests in a short period of time.
What is covered by this policy?
- Items damaged while in an Amazon fulfillment center
- Items missing within an Amazon fulfillment center for 30 consecutive days
- Items lost or damaged by the carriers and distributors that we use to deliver products to the customer
- Items lost or damaged while being shipped to an Amazon fulfillment center using Amazon partnered carriers (small parcel, less than truckload, and full truckload)
What is not covered by this policy?
- FBA prohibited products
- Products that don’t adhere to FBA inventory requirements
- Restricted products lost or damaged during removal order processing
- Defective products or items lost or damaged by customers, distributors or sellers
- Expired items
- Defective items that arrive at the fulfillment center damaged
- Small parcel items shipped using Amazon partnered carriers that are damaged due to inadequate packaging
For more information, see the FBA Service Terms.
Before reporting your items lost
If you think some of your inventory is missing, use the following tools and reports to help identify or resolve the discrepancy:
- Manage Orders tool (search by MSKU or by ASIN if the ASIN exists for only one listing)
Tip: Use Advanced Search to include pending orders and reserved items.
- Inventory Adjustments
- Inventory Event Detail
- Removal Order Detail
- Received Inventory
- Daily Inventory
You can also check your email account for reimbursement notifications from Fulfillment by Amazon.
If you are unable to resolve the discrepancy, contact Seller Support.
Inventory Adjustments Report
To see a list of items for which you have been reimbursed, or reimbursements that have been reversed and the items returned to your inventory, in the Inventory Adjustments report, do the following:
- In the Reason Group drop-down list, select one of the following:
- Damaged: An item is found damaged.
- Found: An item is located in a bin at the fulfillment center, and Amazon’s inventory management software has no record of the item being placed in that location.
- Lost: An item has been missing for 30 consecutive days.
- Click Generate Report. In the Reason column, locate one of the following:
- Damaged at Amazon fulfillment center: Damage to the item occurred after the item arrived at the fulfillment center.
- Damaged by inbound carrier: Damage to the item occurred while the package was being transported by an Amazon partnered carrier.
- Transfer from holding account: The item has been returned to your inventory.
For more information about adjustment reason codes, see Inventory Adjustments.
Default reimbursement value by category
|Product category||Default per-item reimbursement value|
|Grocery & Gourmet Food||$25|
|All other categories||$25|